STEP 1: Planning for your allied health practice
You’ve got a business idea, so let’s make it happen.
Step 1: hear the words “develop a business plan” and run for the hills.
Not this time because we have used our extensive experience gained from working with allied health businesses across Australia to develop a business plan solution for you.
Is your business viable? Yes
- There are more than 619 health professionals in 14 professions registered to practice in Australia.
- The forecasted annual growth rate for the Allied Health industry is 4.1% for five years 2011 to 2016
Is there a market for your service? Yes
- The aging population
- Increase in reports of incidents of chronic disease
- Increase in consumers taking out private health insurance
- Increased industry participation in the Medicare system
We KNOW your business can be a success – we just need to get you started. Downloading business plan – allied health private practice will do just that! You will find it helpful to continue reading the following steps prior to completing your business plan.