PROPERTY & SMSF LOANS
Darren Foster offers the strategic structure and derivative of a SMSF Loan as part of our Financial Advice. SMSF Loans are where your Self-Managed Superannuation Fund buys a geared property via a warrant structure which includes the title of the property being in a Bare Trust.
Now, this sounds extremely complicated and confusing, however if you cut through the complexity, trust your Paris Financial advisor and concentrate on the advantages of this structure you will find the most asset protected, tax effective, strategic structure for those wanting a quality edge in their wealth accumulation.
So what are those advantages? Try these and see what you think:
- Gearing your own business property into a structure that when sold later in life will be tax free.
- So that’s receiving compound capital growth on a property that is tax free and if sold before retirement but after 12 months the tax rate is 10%
- Rental Income on the property you work out of is taxed at 15%.
- Rental Income received from the property if you are semi retired or retired is tax free.
- The lease on the property and rent charged is set by yourself so although it needs to be commercial in your local area there is a range here that you can work with.
- The property is totally asset protected from your business.
- Loan Repayments are taxed at 15%, outside of a property warrant structure Loan Repayments are taxed on average at 25-30%
These advantages give our key clients who run their business out of their chosen premises, a real edge. Allowing them to reach their long term wealth accumulation goals faster.
Paris Financial can also advise you on how the purchase of a residential property or long-term retirement property in a beach location can be structured in a Property warrant so that it can give you all these tax and asset protection advantages. This maybe one of your preferences when we are developing your wealth strategy and again this is leading edge advice for those who are serious about setting their financial independence and wealth goals high.